Wendy and the Werewolf

Welcome to the world of supernatural sensual shorts :)


Synopsis: Wendy is alone and scared. On the run from her Werewolf boyfriend she will soon find that her home will always be in Liam's arms and that he will do ANYTHING to keep her there.

I've enjoyed writing about supernatural shorts but I want to venture out into different kinds of Romances. I'm still a fan of soul mates and happy endings, so those elements will still be present.

Coming soon (hehe) is my Plain Jane Sensual Shorts.

Write you soon xoxo.



Comments

  1. Are you no longer writing? It looks like all of this is at least 3 years old. I was really hoping you were going to finish the Banin Brothers. I hope/wish you well and hope the lack of update is do to something wonderful occurring in your life. You are a wonderful writer and I enjoyed your stories immensely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Mia and the Alpha Male Part 2

Victoria and the Vampire